We were delighted to welcome more than 80 speakers – authors and chairs – in 38 sessions, at the 8th Chiswick Book Festival, the biggest yet. A to Z of speakers, with photos, biographies and links
Admission to most sessions was by a Saturday or Sunday Day Pass (£12 per day or £20 for both days) – or a Children’s Festival Pass (£5) excluding:
– Victoria: A Life in Fact & Fiction £10 (Thursday – Chiswick House)
– Jacqueline Wilson £3 (Friday – Church)
– Paula Hawkins & SJ Watson £10 (Friday – Andrew Lloyd Webber Theatre, ArtsEd)
– Andy Hamilton talks to Mark Lawson £10 (Saturday – Church)
– Girls Night Out £10 (includes glass of bubbles, Saturday – Parish Hall)
– Fiction and the Fall of Nazi Germany £3 or £1.50 for members (Monday – Chiswick Library)
On Wednesday September 14th from 7pm to 9pm there was a Festival launch party at Waterstones in Chiswick High Rod, hosted by The Chiswick Calendar.
Please watch here and on social media and in local media for updates.